Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hello Fellow Scrappers--October Fun

Hi All--I am trying to get inspiration for some October pages, and I find Kiernan's cutesy pix are not doing it for me.  When my scrappy friend Courtney mentioned a challenge without a photo, I started getting my creative juices flowing again.

So, that got me to thinking about altered projects as well.  Thus far, I haven't really had the courage to try any.  I have a few blocks I want to play with and also a chipboard album/box.  I hope to work with these this month and see about posting them.

Also--I am hosting the Fabric, Trim and Ribbon Challenge over at sb.com.  For details go here... http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/1565193/ The prize this month will be a fat quarter of black and cream toile by Calico Corners--it's a great quality materials for your crafting needs.  Please join me in the challenge.  Here is a little fabric inspiration...

1 comment: